Elephant Sanctuary Park Near Bangkok Half Day Morning Tour
Welcome to Elephant Sanctuary Park Near Bangkok Half Day Morning Tour & Bridge Over the River Kwai "enjoy close - up encounter elephants bathing feeding mud spa them"
Elephant Sanctuary Park Near Bangkok Half Day Morning Tour & Bridge Over the River Kwai
Price per person in Thai Baht
|No. of Pax||Adult Price|
|1 Adult||5,600 per person|
|2 Adults||3,900 per person|
|3 Adults||3,300 per person|
|4 Adults||3,000 per person|
|5 Adults||2,800 per person|
|6 Adults||2,700 per person|
|7 Adults||2,600 per person|
|8 Adults||2,600 per person|
|9 Adults||2,500 per person|
• Child: Age between 4 and 11 years old we charge Child Price 1,500 baht per person.
• Children less than 3 years will be "Free’’ of charge
• Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Bangkok City Center
• Private Transportation Air-conditioned vehicles.
• Professional English speaking guide
• Activities at Elephants World Sanctuary
• Buffet lunch,Drinking water at Elephants World
Tour not included:
• Personal expenses
• Other Items not mention INCLUED
Please Noted: Please scroll down for booking
HAVE A QUESTIONS?
06:30 am. Pick you up from Hotel. Please wait at the hotel lobby.
09:30 am. Arrive at Elephant World sanctuary Park Kanchanaburi
- Meet and feed the elephants.
- Observe the elephants bathing.
- Gather plant food for the elephants. e.g banana trees, bana grass, prepare fruit baskets for the afternoon and learn about the elephant’s diet
- Cook sticky rice balls for the old elephants
- Mud Spa elephants
- Take the elephants to the river for a bath / scrub them clean.
12:00 – Enjoy a buffet lunch at elephants World.
- Feed fruits and vegetables to the elephants
13:00 pm. Depart for Bridge Over the River Kwai
13.30 pm. Bridge Over the River Kwai
14.00 pm. Return to accommodation
16:30 pm. Arrive to Bangkok, depend on traffic
Activities can differ each day. Every day is slightly different to the day before, depending on needs of the elephants.
Visiting elephants World is only possible as part of the Day program. It is strictly NOT possible to visit and wander around on your own for safety reasons.
What to bring:
Please remember to bring sunscreen, a hat, your camera, mosquito repellent and a change of clothes (you will get dirty/wet). Women are asked to swim in shirt and shorts in order to respect the Thai culture. Please bring yellow bananas, you will make new friends!
Tour Code: BKKEW-05
Tour Name: Elephant Sanctuary Park Near Bangkok Half Day Morning Tour
Departure: Every Day
Destination: Elephants World, Kanchanaburi
Duration: Half Day
Tour size: 1 Pax up.
Pick up: 06:30 am. From your hotel in Bangkok.
Contact: +6698 979 1049 (Sunny)