Elephant Sanctuary Park Near Bangkok Half Day Afternoon Tour
Welcome to Elephant Sanctuary Park Near Bangkok Half Day Afternoon Tour & Bridge Over the River Kwai "enjoy close - up encounter elephants bathing feeding mud spa them"
Elephant Sanctuary Park Near Bangkok Half Day Afternoon Tour & Bridge Over the River Kwai
Price per person in Thai Baht
|No. of Pax||Adult Price|
|1 Adult||5,600 per person|
|2 Adults||3,900 per person|
|3 Adults||3,300 per person|
|4 Adults||3,000 per person|
|5 Adults||2,800 per person|
|6 Adults||2,700 per person|
|7 Adults||2,600 per person|
|8 Adults||2,600 per person|
|9 Adults||2,500 per person|
• Child: Age between 4 and 11 years old we charge Child Price 1,500 baht per person.
• Children less than 3 years will be "Free" of charge
• Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Bangkok City Center
• Private Transportation Air-conditioned vehicles.
• Professional English speaking guide
• Activities at Elephants World Sanctuary
• Buffet lunch,Drinking water
Tour not included:
• Personal expenses
• Other Items not mention INCLUED
Please Noted: Please scroll down for booking
HAVE A QUESTIONS?
09:00 am Pick you up from Hotel. Please wait at the hotel lobby.
12:00 am Arrive at Elephant World sanctuary Park Kanchanaburi
12:00 – Enjoy a buffet lunch at elephants World.
13:00 pm Start of tour
• Observ the elephant enjoying mud spa
• Gather plant food for the elephants. e.g banana trees, bana grass, prepare fruit baskets for the afternoon and learn about the elephant’s diet
• Feed sticky rice or grass balls to the old and weak elephants.
• Mud Spa for elephants
• Take the elephants to the river for a bath / scrub them clean.
• Feed fruits and vegetables to the elephants
15:00 pm Depart for Bridge Over the River Kwai
15.30 pm Bridge Over the River Kwai
16.00 pm. Return to accommodation
18:30 pm Arrive to Bangkok, depend on traffic
Activities can differ each day. Every day is slightly different to the day before, depending on needs of the elephants.
Visiting elephants World is only possible as part of the Day program. It is strictly NOT possible to visit and wander around on your own for safety reasons.
What to bring:
Please remember to bring sunscreen, a hat, your camera, mosquito repellent and a change of clothes (you will get dirty/wet). Women are asked to swim in shirt and shorts in order to respect the Thai culture. Please bring yellow bananas, you will make new friends!
Tour Code: BKKEW-02
Tour Name: Elephant Sanctuary Park Near Bangkok Half Day Afternoon Tour
Departure: Every Day
Destination: Elephants World, Kanchanaburi
Duration: Half Day
Tour size: 1 Pax up.
Pick up: 09:00 am. From your hotel in Bangkok.
Contact: +6698 979 1049 (Sunny)
- Elephant Sanctuary Park Near Bangkok Single Day Tour &Bridge Over the River Kwai Ticket Prices Adults (12+) - Adults price is2,400THBper person***Excluding Transport**...
- Elephant Sanctuary Park Near Bangkok Half Day Morning Tour &Bridge Over the River Kwai Price per person in Thai Baht No. of Pax Adult Price 1 Adult 5,600 per person ...
- Floting Market & Elephants World Sanctuary Park This exclusive tour brings you out of Bangkok to visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market this is one of the most important tourist ...
- Erawan Waterfall and Elephants World Sanctuary Park Elephants World sanctuary experience elephant up close meet and feed elephants by hands, mud spa and bathing them. And visit the...
- Elephants World Sanctuary Park 2 Days 1 Night Experience Thai culture and the mahout life. If one day with our elephants is not enough, you can consider staying longer! Stay overni...
- 1 Week Program Mahout This is a unique and unforgettable experience and will give you a glance in the life of being a mahout! By participating in our mahout program you will: Learn...