Floating Market & Elephants World Sanctuary Park
Welcome to Bangkok Elephant Care Sanctuary Day Tour Floating Market Elephant World Sanctuary Park
"enjoy close - up encounter elephants bathing feeding
mud spa them"
Floting Market & Elephants World Sanctuary Park
This exclusive tour brings you out of Bangkok to visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market this is one of the most important tourist attractions in Thailand as it’s the only original floating market still exists until today. The market shows a good example of the Thai local way of life along the river. Damnoen Saduak Floating Market where you can see a picturesque scene of a lively and colorful market with local vendors actively selling fruits, foods, vegetable, local souvenirs and products on different sizes of rowing boats. visit the Elephants World Sanctuary Park. Learn about this sanctuary for old rescued elephants help take care of the elephants by feeding and bathing them
Price per person in Thai Baht
|No. of Pax||Adult Price||Child Price|
• Child: Age between 4 and 11 years old
• Children less than 3 years will be ’’Free’’ of charge
• Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Bangkok City Center
• Private Transportation Air-conditioned vehicles
• Boat to Floating Market
• Professional English speaking guide at Elephants World
• Activities at Elephants World Sanctuary
• Buffet lunch, Drinking water
Tour not included:
• Personal expenses
• Other Items not mention INCLUED
Please Noted: Please scroll down for booking
HAVE A QUESTIONS?
06:30 am Pick you up from hotel in Bangkok. Please wait in the lobby.
8:00-08:30 am Damnoen Saduak Floating Market at the Boat pier for Cruise along the canals in a narrow, Paddleboat towards the Damnoen Saduak floating market, where you will see local vendors in their. Thai style canoes, laden with colorful fruits, and vegetables, gently plying their way through the canals looking to sell their goods. You can bay food and fruits.
9:30 am Depart for Elephants world sanctuary park in Kanchanaburi
12:00 – Enjoy a buffet lunch at Elephants World
13:00 pm Visit the Elephant World Sanctuary Park Kanchanaburi where You can help us with taking care of our elephants by visiting us at Elephants World. It will be the time off your life that you will never forget!
• Observe the elephant enjoying mud spa.
• Gather plant food for the elephants. e.g banana trees, bana grass, prepare fruit baskets for the afternoon and learn about the elephant’s diet
• Feed sticky rice or grass balls to the old and weak elephants.
• Take the elephants to the river for a bath / scrub them clean.
• Feed fruits and vegetables to the elephants.
15:00 pm Depart from Elephants World Sanctuary head back to Bangkok
18:00-18:30 pm Arrive to Bangkok, depend on traffic.
Activities can differ each day. Every day is slightly different to the day before, depending on needs of the elephants.
Visiting elephants World is only possible as part of the Day program. It is strictly NOT possible to visit and wander around on your own for safety reasons.
What to bring:
Please remember to bring sunscreen, a hat, your camera, mosquito repellent and a change of clothes (you will get dirty/wet). Women are asked to swim in shirt and shorts in order to respect the Thai culture. Please bring yellow bananas, you will make new friends!
Tour Code: BKKEW-03
Tour Name: Floting Market & Elephants World Sanctuary Park
Departure: Every Day
Destination: Elephants World, Kanchanaburi
Duration: Full Day
Tour size: 1 Pax up.
Pick up: 06:30 am. From your hotel in Bangkok.
Contact: +6698 979 1049 (Sunny)